::I fall for the tea drinkers::

They made me crazy over cooking,baking or whatever u can call for a process of getting food to eat.
They have the same thinking on getting foods from the scratch is the best for everybody.
Yes I adore them.I would rather watch them rambling while having the hot pan on the stove preparing simple yet scrumptious dish rather than spending my time on cheap soap-opera series.


I love the ascent kot.Think it makes their talk sound sexier huhu.[For girls only]Try to visualize a man with a
flipper and hot pan.Gosh thats damn gorgeous ok hahaha.Man with kitchen skill is A gred.Breakfast in bed is like dream comes true ar hik hik hik~


Meet my first crush ~ Jamie Oliver.[straight hair-so my type,rock style-of coz he's a drummer,love music and funny]



Then,I get bored with him coz he always give on recipes without exact measurement.sume agak agak.
Aku dah la bodoh,kena kasi aku exact ikut buku baru la confident nak try kan.So I dumped him [cehh bajet bagus]



I didn't take quite a long time to find for a replacement.
Then I met a new guy~ Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstal [curly hair-i surprise myself coz i usually hate curlies,specky-well obviously look smarter+mature,and he is damn fucking full of knowledge - you see,smart guy is always sexy to me haha]




I like his approaches,to animals,to nature.And frankly.From him I've learnt even more to have a good and healthy meal on plate.And he really made me understand on major differences of food made from scratch and fast food.

I envy his soothing environment with warm and helpful people around him.What a good life.
I am stil his big fan.I always try to make sure that I'll be available to spend time with him on River's Cottage.
To spend time with him is always precious to me ^_^
I just finished my meeting with him.
Now I can get in the sack peacefully with a smile on my face :) [gile freak,syok sendri]



5 comments:

h.a.n said...

haiyaaaaaaaaaa..
sound delicious oke

Anonymous said...

Jamie's "agak-agak" style resembles our mother's style in cooking dont u think? It worked for me.

once I've read from somewhere Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstal confessed to the world that HE DONT LIKE TO BATH and HE RARELY TAKE A SHOWER!

would you change your mind and get back to Jamie now? :P

Nazz said...

han: huhu sounds delicious? both guys? oke u can pick any of them :)

larashepia:yeah,i couldnt agree more.jamie is very much attached with her mom thats where he got it.
but too much time with him feel like having a mom of male version nagging at u.hahaha

about this mr.hugh,i'll do juz fine.
thats the elements of being himself [kot] ahahaha.tak suke mandi;kinda cute! :)

Judiene said...

its good to be married with someone who can cook
hehehe

Nazz said...

judiene: hik hik indeed :)