In My Elements;Nazz

Thats how I always end up my writing to someone.Regardless its digitally sent or traditionally written on papers,to friends or love ones.I just wanna make sure that I've highlighted whatever I wrote,those were just some of my elements.Its me,being me.So they understand.So that they will understand I was not being hypocrite.I'm trying to tell the truth,sincere and precisely no double meaning.


That's me.If Judiene can tell the world how complicated being himself.Trust me,I am a lot worst than that haha.
Yes I'm a huge emotional creature.I'm elastic kot.Aku gile kot.I think its the tonnes of hormones which are busy working in my body caused this!Dont blame me.Tiba tiba boleh marah,tiba tiba boleh baik.But most of the time I'm trying to be very understanding.I dont know if that wont be good enough. 

I dont feel comfortable with someone rite now.But I just cant say it.
I just dont know. 
  

[ I dont feel like talking or confront with anyone I'm mad at,coz I know its gonna be damn harsh.I know.
  So,its better to be left unspoken.I chose to dream with it.Mad I know-thats me,mad]



In my elements;Nazz

 

3 comments:

Cherrie Pie Sweety said...

I tend to agree with you. Just be our ownself kan :). Buat apa nak hypocrite

Nazz said...

cherrie:yerla..tp tak sume org bleh terima tu.glad to know u do.n its nice to have a good fren like u ^_^
thnx

FAA said...

and that makes us even la babe. ;)
i pon miong kot. ;)