Paradox

Its Saturday and besides being outside hanging out with friends,I chose to stay at home~working on with numbers,calculation,possibilities,statistic,prospectus and plans.


Sounds boring,I know.But I really hope that this time will be paid off soon it has been launched.
I'll be in busy hands.I'll be enjoying skipping meal and running here and there like hell,I guess.
My lines will be soon jammed with calls in and texts received.
I'll be needing a pair of extra hands.
Those are expectations,and I hope it'll happen very soon.

But first thing first,I'm looking forward for the sourcing session.Mijie and Geg will be joining.
Harap2 Encik Cameraman will be bringing on the gun to shoot together while sourcing out so that kami bole cam-whoring sambil bekerja ::kelip2 mata-buat muke come:::

Seems that this entry wont be having a good ending..
Good Day all.


To be continued..








5 comments:

FAA said...

sounds dat u're really bz. huhu. ;)

Judiene said...

good luck in whatever you do miss nazz
hehe

Nazz said...

farah:yeah :)

judiene:thx dear :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

sounds like a big bang is gonna happen lolx all the best in watever ur doing

Nazz said...

aiman: thx u :) all the best to u too