Closing - Opening

I guess I was too late for my last 2009 post and I can simply say that this would be my very first post for 2010.
Well,its better than never.Was too busy back then until I hardly pause and catch my breathe.
Too bad that I missed so much for last few weeks ..I miss u guys,i miss blogging,blogwalking,fb-eing,ym-eing..

2009 had been a tremendous and challenging year to me.I had evolved a lot.Adding another few wrinkles on my face,and I bet I'm gonna easily catch the back-ache while seating on my workstation with the stack of my workload files in my process of getting old.Time keep rolling on.The bad-sad,good-happy-laughing-smile time were attaching to each other.Hey that's life.


I dont have exact resolutions for new year.I believe that resolution can be anytime you want.Its just that either you wanna make it happen or not.Life is about choosing the good or bad option.And hell why too busy picking up your new resolutions since you havent finish those you have started earlier.


I only do the best I can and pray for the best result.
I do the best and God do the rest.


To all of my dearie friends;
Wish You Guys a Blessed 2010 and May It Brings Miracles to Us~ Cheers!

5 comments:

Judiene said...

happy new year
wish u have a great year ahead
=)

NA said...

add to list. you start blogging in 2009! hahahaah

Nazz said...

judiene:thnx darling.wish the same to u too :)

kerol:hehe yeah thx for reminding.i should do that,2009 - i started to be blogging again

FAA said...

hey nazz! long time didnt hear from u. ;) happy new year babe! hope u have a blast 1. ;p

Nazz said...

farah:thx sayang.yeah wish the same to u too babe.hey,thx for keeping up with me.appreciate it much! muahhs~