Forgive and Forget~

Hi all,I dont know if I should do this..
Sedih kot ilang sorang kawan.[siyes ni bukan ngada2,aku kenal lama ke kenal kejap  ke-kawan tetap kawan]Aku bukan la jahat sgt.At least I was brave enough to say sorry.
Regardless its appreciated ke tak.Takpe la.Hey its not my first time too.
Yep emotional.Sukati la.

I should be tough ignorance.Ignorance among ignorance.Ouh good.I've learnt my lesson.Thx teacher!

Not expecting anything from you.But at least,dont mind seems too harsh for me.Or mmg kau nak it happens
this way. Right,enough said.Thanx a lot!
Sigh~


Kenapa mesti ended up dgn cara tak best.At least you can simply confront me and say it rite into my face
'Hey,aku tak suke kawan ngan kau.Ko tak cool enough'.Its much better that way..
I can take that.


[I appreciate friend-i dont stab them]


I forgive you..and will forget you..

3 comments:

sufhee said...

if thats the better way to do it, its ok...at least u pon ade say sorry jugak kan...ya kawan tetap kawan, walau lama mana atau skejap mana kawan itu pernah singgah dalam hidup kite,kite akan ttp ingat...

but if thats the way a friend treat us,ignore them is the best way...

neway just be ourselves...buat pa ang nak penin2 pala duk pikiaq pasai org lain?tul tak?'ade aku kesah'(ayat seswai kot tuk thread ni)

FAA said...

i totally agree dgn comment kat ats nih. ;)

s for me, i pon someone yg treaure frenship gak. mcm syg je kan bile da kawan n then out of nowhere da tak kawan da. 1 thing utk u ingat, u pk je die yang rugi takde kawan mcm u. u anggap je u too hot and too gud for him/her. haha

membantu x?

Nazz said...

sufhee: :)) we'v talked a lot about it.u did comfort me.thnx :))

farah: erk?! hot hehe tak la.i remain jd org biasa je kot.its juz meant to be that way.so be it.i juz treasure frens.

when something happened,God has better plan for us.Thx darling,u alwaz made my day :)) muahhhhhhhhhh