Its My Food Parade~

I was badly sick on bed last few weeks.Hardly get a bite,so i pushed myself to cook something to treat myself for no any special occasion.I was so concern that instead of putting on weight,i started to lose weight.Being inspired by my favorite chef,Hugh Fearnley (Rivers Cottage),as he told that 'food made from scratch is the best food you can have'..so i made it - from scratch.Yes,you heard me the first time.Not those instant frozen pizza or frozen fries or frozen popiah those you can buy over the Tesco's counter.

Ok,you can say that I'm acting like old mommies lately.Say whatever you want to but its my most passionate hobby-cooking and hell yes I love food,would say am a little bit adventurous about food :)


I started with  Quiche Pie (Kish-thats how it should be pronounced).Am lucky enough that the ingredients are not so much demanding..I always have extra butter in the fridge,and extra plain flour stock.Great!

Lets see few facts about this food; 
In French cuisine, a quiche (IPA: [ki:ʃ]) is a baked dish that is based on a custard made from eggs and milkcream in a pastry crust. Usually, the pastry shell is blind baked before the other ingredients are added for a secondary baking period. Other ingredients such as cooked chopped meat, vegetables, or cheese are often added to the egg mixture before the quiche is baked. Quiche is generally an open pie (i.e. does not contain a pastry covering), but may include an arrangement of tomato slices or pastry off-cuts for a decorative finish. Quiche can be eaten warm but is more commonly eaten cold, making it a suitable component of the food served in a typical summer picnic.


 

  

  


 

 

 
 


p/s:please enjoy the view.please enjoy drooling.wanna join  my picnic anyone?.huhuhu~



9 comments:

NA said...

aku benci kau aku benci kau aku benci kau aku benci kau aku benci kau aku benci kau!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nazz said...

hahahha giler benci siot~

Judiene said...

aku pun benci gak! hahaha
ohh my, it looks soooo yummy!
if i just look at the pic without knowing what exactly the food is, i would say it's a slice of pizza
hehehehe
nice work btw!

p/s ~ your mission to make me drooling to death is working!

FAA said...

i sokong kerol! danggggg!!! i hate u the most!!!

Nazz said...

judiene: yes it almost look like one and the filling i would say is a bit like simple pizza.its juz that wat differentiate those two is that this one's base is much harder and crunchy..and all i can describe that it definitely tasted yummy! haha benci la daku :P

farah:aisehh u pon benci i~

p/s:yes,mission accomplished!

h.a.n said...

i nak boleh?
super duper hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy rite now!!!!!!!!!!

FAA said...

hahaha!
mmg aim u buat kiteorang miong tgk ur food kan? kan? kan?
grrr~

Nazz said...

han:opssyy my bad! :)

farah:o yes o yes hihi~

FAA said...

next time u buat post pasal benda lain la!!!!!!!!!
i tgk makanan nih tension!!!!
hahaha. looks delicious!!!